STRIPPERSINORANGECOUNTY.COM has the hottest Male and Female Strippers and wants you to have the best party possible so here are some tips to make your party a success!
1. Tipping: If you are the contact person for the party, it is your responsibility to make sure all the guests bring money to spend. The show-fee is collected by the dancer or driver (if female dancer) at the start of the show and a portion of that covers the dancer's gas and time. Tipping however is a custom in stripping and is how the entertainer primary makes his or her income. Each entertainer has set games that they play with the crowd that are priced at different intervals.
To insure the wildest and craziest time for your guests, we recommend that each guest come with $20 to $50 to spend, depending on what you would like to see.
2.Set up: Although each stripper comes equipped with costume, stereo, props, lights, and all party game material, it is imperative to make sure you have done your best to make your house "stripper friendly." Please provide a room or bathroom for your entertainer to change/get ready in. Make sure the main room of entertainment has no open windows, as the stripper will catch cold running around in next to nothing. Also, the outside world should not be able to see your private party, so close all blinds or curtains. Place a chair in the center of the room for your guest of honor. The chair should preferably have no armrests, spin, or not stool height. This will assure that the guest of honor gets the closest, most embarrassing strip show of his/her life.
3. Respect: Each dancer works hard to earn a living. They work out hard at the gym, spend hours putting their music together, and are always thinking of new costume ideas to better fit your fantasy. Stripping may seem like an easy job but much time and preparation goes into it. These strippers are real people and should be treated as such. The more respectful you are, the more fun everyone will have. Please do not be rude to them, or ask them for sex. These are entertainers, not escorts. If people are disrespectful, the dancer has every right to leave the party before the set time has ended.
4. The Mysterious person: Often times the dancers will bring an assistant with them. (All female dancers are required to have a driver.) This person is there to help provide a flawless show. His/her job consists of providing change for you and your friends, running the music, lighting, and helping with alcohol or whip cream games. They are there for your convenience and can answer any questions you may have. They are your friends, don't fear them. We want you to have the most memorable time and have been honest with the information above. If you have any questions regarding any of our Strippers, please let us know.
5. Please be aware when you are booking your event over the phone, you need to give the customer service representative four choices of dancers from the website for a 1 entertainer show, or six to eight choices of dancers for a 2 entertainer show. In the event we can not book the entertainers that you have chosen, they at that point will be used as a guide, showing your taste in Male or Female Entertainers. Most times if a show is booked last minute, meaning less than 7 days prior to the event, its more likely that your choices will be used as a guide.
6. Most of our entertainers can arrive in the costume of your choice. Choose from the following costumes:
Home | Girls | Guys | FAQ | Hiring | Links